10. When someone walks in-between me and a companion, I say “bread and butter!”
9. All theater is judged vocally, and negatively, against What’s Opera, Doc?
8. No wad of money is held without saying “I may be a coward, but I’m a greedy little coward”, complete with maniacal grin.
7. Whenever I mess up my clothes, I drawl, “Fortunately, ah always carry a spare, for just such emergencies.”
6. I’m known to say “Consequence, shmonsequences, as long as I’m rich” every time someone mentions the consequences.
5. You can hear me yell, “Arriba arriba andale arriba” when I accelerate into the passing lane.
4. Can’t get lost without blaming it on missing that left turn in Albuquerque.
2. It’s pronounced Woost-eh-shest-eh-shoost-eh-shist-eh-shoost-eh-shest-eh-sheist-eh-shist-eh-shire. Sauce.
1. When someone asks for sweetener, I grab a mock hammer and ask how many lumps they want.